Individual Software MasterCook 126.96.36.199
Languages: English | File Size: 638.85 MB
Organize your recipes, create cookbooks, manage health and diet, and accomplish more in the kitchen. Master your recipes by arranging them in customized cookbooks. Get pro tools such as recipe and menu costing plus 30 built-in cookbooks and more than 8,000 recipes!
Includes pantry management, shopping lists and meal planning tools to save you time. Store your favorite recipes for easy access any time. Edit, customize, print and publish your recipes. MasterCook 15 is the most comprehensive cooking and recipe management software program available. With your free subscription to MasterCook.com, you can create, clip, save and store up to 50,000 recipes online. Upload recipes and cookbooks to MasterCook.com and then edit, view or share them from any internet browser.Award-Winning Features:Cookbooks & Recipes
• Organize thousands of recipes into customer cookbooks
• Store thousands of recipes online in your own private account
• Auto-import recipes from your favorite websites
• Create cookbooks and shopping lists
• Design menus and meal plans
• Filter recipes by dietary requirement
• Track nutrition and costing for recipes
• Scale any recipe in just 1 click
• Search recipes by cookbook, category, cuisine, or special diet needs
• Find nutrition and cost per serving for recipes & menus
• Collaborate and share recipes with others in real time with group cookbooks
• Share on email, Facebook, Pinterest, and EvernoteNew Features:Sync Your Content
• Transfer all your recipes, cookbooks, and shopping lists from PC to PC, mobile to PC, tablet to tablet - any combination. You can even set things up to sync automatically so your changes are synchronized to all of your devices as you save. Use My MasterCook Manager to get started!Powerful New Merge
• Make it a snap to import your content from previous versions or backups. Use My MasterCook Manager to select a previous version, backup folder, or any folder that has MasterCook files. Not sure where they are? The new merge will search subfolders for MasterCook files too.Group Cookbooks
• Share and collaborate with friends and coworkers in real time. Create a group cookbook and give others either view only access or allow them to add recipes. Use My MasterCook Manager to create your first Group Cookbook and start collaborating! NOTE: If you share recipes in a Group Cookbook, the recipes will NOT count against their storage limits. So you can share with users who are using the free option. Release Notes:New in v188.8.131.52:
• Syncing Favorites no longer fails.
• Removing photo from MasterCook 15 now removes the photo from the cloud recipe.
• Update Recipe via Sync or Cloud- duplicate photos are no longer created for the cloud recipe.
• Sync manager syncs only changed recipes in a cookbook and no longer syncs unchanged recipes
• Sync for European date format, dd/mm/yyyy, no longer fails.
• Meal Plans/Menus syncing between two computers no longer fails.
• For a shopping list changed in the cloud, the sync manager correctly shows an update is pending.
• When syncing a shopping list, the item "check for syncing" checkbox remains checked.
• Realtime.co messaging failures no longer cause Ingredients, Menus and Meal Plans to fail in syncing. Note: multiple sync attempts may be necessary to complete a successful sync of these files.
• Multi-Computer Sync (2 or more computers on one account) - 2nd Computer now correctly shows items to sync.
• Multi-Computer Sync - Reset of Json files no longer causes duplicate sync entries.System Requirements:
• Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or XP • Processor support: 32-bit.Homepage
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Rapidgator )