2 Weeks To Guitar | The Ultimate Beginners Guitar Course
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 4.7 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 72 lectures (3 hours, 42 mins) | Language: English
The perfect introduction to guitar for absolute beginners
What you'll learn
Brand new to guitar? Hit the ground running with me there to guide you
You'll be given the knowledge and practical skills to be able to learn ANYTHING you want on guitar!
You can be playing confidently in under 2 weeks! Consistent practice and drive will have you playing quicker than you might think!
You will learn practice exercises which will train your hands to become masters of their craft!
This course is easy-going, friendly and built with YOU in mind. You're journey to musical liberation will be laid back and relaxed!
You are able and encouraged to contact me privately for additional tips, help or just to review how well you're doing!
No special skills needed!
You'll need a guitar!
Must be able to dedicate time to practising!
Want to blow the dust off of that old guitar sat in your attic?
Looking for a wonderfully rewarding hobby?
This course will give you the fundamentals and foundations of guitar playing, everything from basic chords to scales, techniques and even a song writing masterclass (and everything in between).
My beginners guitar course is perfect if you want to learn from the comfort of your own home, on your own or with someone else!
Throughout the duration of this 3.5 hour course, you will be given the essential tools to get started playing guitar. Those tools include:
- Being able to confidently play a variety of open chords, power chords, bar chords and complex chords (major and minor 7th chords).
- Knowing how to write your own songs and the creative processes that go along with that.
- Understanding the anatomy of a guitar, how to tune it up and how to change your strings.
- Being able to confidently play simple licks and jam with other guitarists or backing tracks.
- Learning important guitar techniques like the bend, the slide, the double stop, palm muting and the hammer-on.
- Understanding what scales are, how they work, how to play them and to use them to improvise over 12-bar-blues sequences.
+ Much more!
My excellent guinea pig for this course, Patrick Stephenson, had this to say about his experience:
"I completely recommend this course for anyone who wants to learn how to play the guitar. I wanted to play the guitar for years but always thought it would take so long to learn. I didn't realise how fun and easy it can actually be to pick up the basics. I paced the course over 2 weeks and have been practising Juan's exercises, as well as continuing to learn ever since (2 months). Now I'm confident in playing with a wide variety of chords, techniques, styles, scales and tones - and I even had a jam with him! "
Who this course is for:
Total beginners to guitar who have never played before
People who have a guitar but don't know how to play
Parents who would like to learn with their child
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )