Selenium Webdriver Tutorial-Intro To Parallel Test Execution
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | Lec: 25 | 282 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn parallel test execution with Sauce Labs, Browser Stack, and locally using NUnit
Is your automation test suite taking hours to run? Are you having issues with debugging and analyzing automated test failures? Can your automation framework record videos and capture screenshots?
This course is an introductory Selenium Webdriver course that is designed to take your automated software testing skills to the next level and solve all of the problems above. It covers just enough options to help you run your tests in parallel without overwhelming you with a bunch of minute details.
GUARANTEED or your money back within 30 days!
"The best tutorials I have ever seen, simply awesome. I take off my hat in front of you, you are an gorgeous professor, I am speechless to express how satisfied I am with these tutorials." -Lisbey
In course, you will get an introduction to the following topics:
1. How to run Selenium Webdriver tests in parallel on your computer
2. How to run Selenium Webdriver tests in parallel in Browser Stack's cloud
3. How to run Selenium Webdriver tests in parallel in Sauce Lab's cloud
4. Introduction to NUnit
5. Understand the benefits of running your tests in parallel
6. Understand the benefits of running your tests in the cloud
7. Understand how to configure and use the RemoteWebdriver class
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)