Retire on Real Estate: Building Rental Income for a Safe and Secure Retirement by Don Thompson
English | September 14th, 2017 | ASIN: B071LBSKRM, ISBN: 0814438970 | 274 pages | EPUB | 2.22 MB
Do you know how you'll fund your retirement? With pensions slashed, savings slim, and Social Security insufficient and unpredictable, most people won't have nearly enough money to last them.
But a sustainable solution lies in plain sight: rental property. Retire on Real Estate helps anyone, of any age, take advantage of this often overlooked income generator. Written by a seasoned real estate investor and landlord, the book exposes the cracks in most retirement portfolios, opens your eyes to the benefits of rental income, and lays out a complete plan of action, including how to:
* Get started - by purchasing property or converting your residence into a rental
* Reduce the risk of vacancies, repairs, and problem tenants
* Calculate cash flow
* Spot smart investments
* Choose the right mortgage
* Consider out-of-the-box financing options
* Transform liabilities into assets
* Stabilize your finances
* Trade up to more profitable properties
* And more
Whether you want to diversify with a single property or self-fund your entire retirement, real estate is an investment that pays you back for the rest of your life.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)