2012 | pages: 427 | ISBN: 1444163140 | PDF | 8,9 mb
Overcoming Anxiety, Stress and Panic uses the proven and trusted five areas model of cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) to help people experiencing a range of symptoms associated with these conditions. For the third edition, new workbooks are included on: obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), using medication, and planning for the future.
- CBT workbooks - easy to use, practical, photocopy them
- Written by an award-winning author and expert
- Proven to work - through years of research and practice
- Step-by-step success - follow the Plan, Do, Review approach, see positive results
Advice for friends and family to offer additional support
Invaluable, proven, practical and easy to use workbooks for all CBT practitioners, psychiatrists, GPs, psychologists, counsellors, neurologists, occupational therapists, voluntary sector and healthcare workers to use to help the people in their care help themselves.
THE FIVE AREAS APPROACH:
- Life situation, people and events around us
- Altered thinking
- Altered feelings or moods
- Altered physical symptoms or sensations
- Altered behaviour or activity levels
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)