Killer Cover Letters and Resumes
English | 2008 | 140 Pages | ISBN: 1582077401 | PDF | 4,5 MB
Your objective: Stand out from the pack. Thanks to the ease of submitting a resume online, recruiters today receive literally hundreds of applications for each job opening they post. How do they sift through these virtual stacks of resumes, and what can you do to position yourself at the top of the heap?
This WetFeet Insider Guide brings you the latest wisdom from recruiters and hiring managers to get your resume noticed. In addition, our career experts analyze a broad range of resume formats and real job seekers' resumes to help you determine the ideal focus and format for your resume.
Turn to this WetFeet Insider Guide to learn:
* How to write the cover letters that will grab a recruiter's attention.
* The core components of a focused and effective resume.
* Recruiters' top five resume pet peeves and pluses.
* How to write an achievement statement instead of a job description.
* Ways to package your skills so you land at the top of the applicant heap.
* Insider tips for special cases, such as lack of experience for particular positions or gaps in employment.
* Resume dos and don'ts, and the most common resume blunders.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)